The PTA Thrift Shop is looking to hire a bright, observant and cheerful individual to work part time (up to 30 hours per week) as a front line face of our organization, greeting our donors and receiving and processing their donations. If you are a people oriented person that likes to keep moving, doesn’t mind working outside and enjoys helping individuals as well as your community, we’re looking for you!
This position will allow the employee to work in a warm, friendly environment of service while interacting with a large cross section of people within our community. Regardless of whatever organizations you may have worked for in the past, we can provide you with a special and unique experience that will be rewarding to you, our customers and our community!
Basic job responsibilities will include:
• Customer Service
• Understanding of process management
• Maintenance of a neat overall appearance of the donations and receiving area
• Ability to assist in maintaining schedules such as pickups, deliveries, dumpster removal, etc
• Adheres to all policies and procedures
• Display courtesy to customers, donors and volunteers at all times
Skills required for the job are:
• Cheerful and pleasant demeanor
• Dependability and punctuality
• Careful observation to detail
• Ability to work with a diverse group of employees, volunteers, and customers
• Ability to interact positively with the public
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to ask for help and a willingness to take direction
• Ability to lift 30 pounds on a continual basis
• Availability to work Saturdays and Sundays
• Continued awareness of safety issues
If you would like to apply using our online application, click here.